Now you can download a copy of Free Microsoft Office 2010 beta right now and preview the latest version of this Microsoft software. Office Professional 2010 combines all you need to create, edit and share documents from virtually anywhere.
It is available in 2 formats – Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video and text effects for creating stand-out documents and presentations – you can download the Office 2010 beta if you’re a student, running a small business, or using Office at home. The second type Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 is for enterprise and mid-sized business – download if you’re an IT professional or a developer or want to use Office at work. Check out the top 10 benefits of Office 2010 beta.
The Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 suite contains Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010 and OneNote 2010. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 in addition contains InfoPath, Access, SharePoint Workspace and Publisher 2010.
Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Beta
Download Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
Check out some of the system requirements before you get started
- Processor – 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory – 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard Disk – 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Display – 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating System – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics hardware acceleration – requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory.